“Knowing Mom is safe and as happy as she can be, brings me a lot of comfort.”
Memory Care in Cape Coral, Florida
Better days, better nights.
Even as memory fades, your loved one can still embrace moments with purpose and joy. You’ll have peace of mind with the compelling care they receive in our secure, comfortable, homelike setting, and they’ll feel a greater sense of freedom and self-esteem as they go about their lives. Our exceptional memory care in Cape Coral includes 2 unique specializations:
Customized care is designed around a loved one’s routines and preferences.
Assisted living for memory loss
When loved ones with memory loss need a hand with their daily routines, turn to our dedicated memory care wing in our Palmview community. Private residences are designed for assisted independence, with shared spaces where it’s safe and easy to go for a walk, spend time with friends or take part in favorite activities. Care plans support every level of memory loss, and are tailored to your loved one’s abilities and preferences.
Skilled nursing for memory loss.
For those who need round-the-clock memory care for Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia, we offer long-term skilled nursing care that’s the first and only one of its kind in Cape Coral. Highly experienced nurses and aides are trained to work with all levels of memory loss, providing the kind of care that comes from the heart.
Everyone gets hugs.
Favoring warm, open communication, we work hard to achieve the right balance of independence and care for your loved one. We reach out to you for insight into their likes, dislikes and life story, so we can continue to give them the best possible quality of life.
Memory loss can have a devastating impact on a family. We understand what you’re going through and we’re here for you every step of the way. Support groups, counseling, expert advice – you’ll find all this and more, along with an unlimited supply of hugs.
“I’m very happy with the care our mother is receiving. I’ve seen a change for the positive, and my sisters and I are very happy to see her enjoying life.”
“Gulf Coast Village associates go out of their way— above and beyond what’s required to make my mother feel comfortable.”
Is someone you love suffering from Alzheimer’s or another form of memory loss? We can help. Contact us by filling out the request form.
Frequently Asked Questions
Your loved one will reside in a comfortable private suite with a full bath. A personal memory box at their doorway showcases their life experience. Secure outdoor terrace for walking and other outdoor activities, and shared spaces that encourage socialization and relaxation. Services and amenities include:
- Daily housekeeping and linen services
- Compassionate, skilled care
- State-of-the-art programs and technologies
- Medication monitoring and administration
- Licensed nursing staff on site 24/7
- Priority access to other levels of living
Good things happen with a combination of genuine compassion and innovative services. We use proven, state-of-the-art programs and technologies that include:
- Landmarks for Living® – enriching quality of life, individual preferences and personal needs
- LifeBio™ – LifeStory Journal, helping revive interesting and treasured life stories
- Music Connections, using music to lessen anxiety and bring back memories
- It’s Never 2 Late® – person-centered technology systems that stimulate brain health with user-friendly, interactive devices
- Virtual Reality Experience, providing enjoyable and entertaining sensory adventures
- Staying Connected – recorded iPad audio/video messages, maintaining emotional connections with family and loved ones